Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Secrets, secrets...

... are no fun, secrets, secrets hurt everyone!

I've kept a secret for about two months now, and its so hard not to tell. You see, I'm a really bad liar, so when people ask me questions about the topic of this secret, it's really hard for me to come up with a lie on the spot and weave in other lines to create a whole new lie of a story. I've done very well so far, I might say, of keeping this secret though. (Much better job than I have at say, writing in this blog...) I've only told two people, and really, one of them already knew, so I'm not sure you can count that. I'm finding that I am able to avoid questions quite well, and in such a way that people don't suspect that I know anything about said secret. Though I think in about a week I can tell the secret to anyone I want...! So watch out for some juicy gossip... coming soon... to a blog near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment